Checked shirt and pleather skirt

13:19:00 Amandine S 0 Comments


Hey guys !
 
Earlier this week, I went to Milan for a couple of days. It was just at the end of Milan fashion week and unfortunately the only full day I got to spend in Milan was after fashion week was already over... It didn't prevent me from enjoying this beautiful city and its surrounding though.


This day we went to Lake Como and its gorgeous scenery. We shot this photos in Bellagio which is a quaint little village bordering the lake, and also in Como.
During the way between Bellagio and Como I had the chance to quickly see the Villa Balbianello across the lake. It's the villa we can see in Star Wars where Padme and Anakin go in Episode 2. The huge Star Wars fan that I am couldn't be happier to see it, even if it was from afar ! 


But let's get to the heart of the subject, this outfit ! 
It was a warm day but I was a bit scared that near the lake the wind would be a bit chilli, so I went for this cute summery tee-shirt and a pleather skirt that I just got from Primark. It's high waisted and the length is perfect (skirts often tend to be short on me since I'm quite tall). And in case it would be a bit chilli I added this checked shirt from United Colors of Benetton with a belt to tie the whole look together. I paired it with a simple pair of black derbies, a fringed bag that I got last year in Lindex and a hat that I just found on sale in H&M for...be ready...1 euro !


Tee shirt: Mim
Skirt: Primark (similar)
Checked shirt: United Colors of benetton (similar)
Hat: H&M
Bag: Lindex
Shoes: New Look

Bellagio

Villa Balbianello



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: