A touch of yellow

11:14:00 Amandine S 0 Comments


Hi everyone !

We finally had a bit of sun where I live so I decided it's time to bring out the colours ! It wasn't warm enough to wear a proper summer outfit, but just this bright touch of colour instantly made me feel like I'm on holiday. I got this bag last year in New Look, and it's THE perfect bag for summer. That colour will brighten any outfit, it's the perfect size for an everyday bag and with the long strap it's really convenient.


The rest of the outfit is pretty simple, a boyfriend jean with a black and white tee, some black sandals and you're done !


Those sandals are really comfy, I love the fringes, and they're great for walking around all day.
 


Outfit: Top: Jennyfer; Jean: Camaïeu; Sandals: Chaussea; Bag: New Look; Necklace: Ebay;
             Earrings: Primark; Watch: New Look; Rings: MOA

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: